1 Fiber Port 7 Rj45 Ports Fiber Ethernet Media Converter
Advantages & Features
- 1 fiber port and 7 RJ45 ports design
- Full/half duplex auto-negotiation
- High-performance 155Mbps memory bandwidth
- Conformity with safety code of FCC, CE and RoHS
- PoE power supplying function
- SC,FC,ST fiber port for options
- Single fiber,dual fiber for SMF or MMF cable
Share & Download1 Fiber Port 7 Rj45 Ports Fiber Ethernet Media Converter datasheet,specification and drawings in PDF
Product details for 1 Fiber Port 7 Rj45 Ports Fiber Ethernet Media Converter
1 fiber port 7 rj45 ports fiber ethernet media converter supports IEEE802.3U Ethernet protocol,full/half duplex modes, and 10/100M auto-negotiation.single fiber/dual fiber type.
1 Fiber Port 7 Rj45 Ports Fiber Ethernet Media Converter has 7 10/100M UTP ports and one 100M fiber port. It converts 10/100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet twisted-pair signals to 100BASE-FX Fast Ethernet fiber signals.This converter has the ability to transmit up to 2 kilometers for multi-mode fiber and up to 120 kilometers for long-haul single mode fiber between a LAN switch, file server and another networking device. In addition, LED indicator lights fully monitor the converter’s operational status making observation and diagnoses easy.
1 Fiber Port 7 Rj45 Ports Fiber Ethernet Media Converter 100M UTP switch uses 1X9 fiber modules which supports multimode or single mode dual fiber, bi-directional single fiber. The transmission distance is 2km max on MMF and 100km max on SMF. Standard in-stock fiber interface is SC. ST and FC available upon requests. Fiber optic ethernet switch provides one 100M optical fiber ports and two 10/100M UTP ports. The product is possessed of stable performance.
Fiber Optic Media Converter Feature:
1. In conformity to IEEE 802.3 10 Base-T standard. In conformity to IEEE 802.3u 100 Base-TX/FX standard; Support 1k MAC address;
2. Power and link LED indicators;
3. Back pressure flow control for full duplex IEEE 802.3X and half duplex;
4. Automatic identification of MDI/MDI-X cross line;
5. Support max packet 1552 bytes (optional)
6. Can be mounted in 3.5U 14 slots rack;
7. Support Cat5 UTP cable.
8. Multi-mode: 50/125, 62.5/125 or 100/140um
9. Single mode: 8.3/125, 8.7/125, 9/125 or 10/125um
10. Power supply: 5V 1A DC
11. Operating temperature: 0C – 60C.
12. Storage temperature: 20 – 70C.
13. Relative humidity: 5% – 90%.
14. Dimension: 120 (mm) x84 (mm) x26(mm)
1. 1 Fiber Port 7 Rj45 Ports Fiber Ethernet Media Converter
2. 1 Fiber Port 7 Rj45 Ports Fiber Ethernet Media Converter
Fiber Optic Media Converter Applications:
1.Optical fiber communications systems
2.Optical fiber access network
3.Optical fiber CATV
4.Optical fiber test equipments
5.Optical fiber data communications
Fiber Optic Media Converter Packaging: