10/100M SC LC FC ST Ports Fiber Optic Media Converter
Advantages & Features
- Full/half duplex auto-negotiation
- High-performance 155Mbps memory bandwidth
- Conformity with safety code of FCC, CE and RoHS
- Different power supply 110-265VAC or 48VDC
- SC,FC,ST fiber port for options
- Single fiber,dual fiber for SMF or MMF cable
Share & Download10/100M SC LC FC ST Ports Fiber Optic Media Converter datasheet,specification and drawings in PDF
Product details for 10/100M SC LC FC ST Ports Fiber Optic Media Converter
10/100M SC LC FC ST Ports Fiber Optic Media Converter Suppliers – 100% free sample from fiberfibra in China. 5% or more discount for bulk orders.
10/100M Fiber Optic Media Converter complies with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3x Standards. It is designed to convert data signal between 10/100 Base-Tx and 10/100 Base-Fx fast Ethernet. The data signal converted by such high performance media converter can be transmitted up to 120Km maximum by fiber-optical cable. The Converter is equipped with two fiber optic connectors (One for transmitting-Tx and another for receiving-Rx), two RJ-45 Jacks and one external power supply receptacle. Nine LED indicators are built-in for easy diagnosing and monitoring the status of power, Unshielded Twisted Paired (UTP) Link, UTP Activity, Fiber Link, Fiber Activity, Full duplex and data rates. It can be configured automatically for Full Duplex or Half Duplex operation. It is compact, cost-effective, low dissipative, high reliable and stable. It can be used in standalone applications or Rack-Mounted applications where multiple media converter can be inserted into a rack-mount chassis (Up 10 units) and allowing all the converters to be powered by a single internal power supply.
10/100M Fiber Optic Media Converter is the network communication device that realizing smooth network upgrade without any additional cost. It is high-performance, cost effective and flexible solutions for a wide range of applications in the field of LAN campus network. It completely conforms to 10Base-T,100Base-TX,100Base-FX and IEEE 802.3x standards, and can connect with Person Computer, SERVER, HUB and SWITCH. It can be set into full/half duplex auto-negotiation by manual, and it has two transmission mode: SM and MM, and its interface has many selectable optic fiber connectors and RJ-45 connector.
10/100M Fiber Optic Media Converter Feature:
1. In conformity to IEEE 802.3 10 Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100 Base-TX/FX standard and CSMA/CD protocol.? Built in 128Kb RAM for data buffer.
2. Supports IEEE802.3X half duplex and back pressure flow control for full duplex.
3. MDI/MDI-X auto-sensing.
4. Supports link fault pass-through (LFP) function.
5. Supports external, built-in power supply..
6. Supports multi-mode, dual fiber/single mode, dual fiber/single mode, single fiber; SC, ST, FC or LC optical connectors are optional.
7. Built in a watchdog timer to check the internal error.
8. LED display for link/activity, full/half,10M/100M.
9. Transmission distance can reach 2km for multimode and 120KM for single mode.
10. Supports centralized power supply by 14-slot chassis
11. Supports KV lighting protection(external power supply, Optional).
12. Power supply: input 110-265V, or DC 48V, output DC 5V 1A;
13. Transmission fiber: multi-mode: 50/125, 62.5/125 or 100/140um; single mode: 8.3/125, 8.7/125, 9/125 or 10/125um;
14. Dimensions: 94mm x 71mm x 26mm (external power type);160mm x 129mm x 33mm(internal power type).
1.10/100M Fiber Optic Media Converter
2.10/100M SFP Fiber Optic Media Converter
10/100M Fiber Optic Media Converter Applications:
1.Optical fiber communications systems;
2.Optical fiber access network;
3.Optical fiber CATV.
4.Optical fiber test equipments;
5.Optical fiber data communications;
10/100M Fiber Optic Media Converter Informations: