10/100/1000M Fiber Ethernet Media Converter
Advantages & Features
- Full/half duplex auto-negotiation
- Conformity with safety code of FCC, CE and RoHS
- Different power supply 110-265VAC or 48VDC
- SC,FC,ST fiber port for options
- Single fiber,dual fiber for SMF or MMF cable
Share & Download10/100/1000M Fiber Ethernet Media Converter datasheet,specification and drawings in PDF
Product details for 10/100/1000M Fiber Ethernet Media Converter
10/100/1000m Gigabytes fiber ethernet media converter can come with single or dual fiber module for single mode or multimode signals from 10km to 120km,the usual fiber port is sc and fc.
10/100/1000M Fiber Ethernet Media Converter complies with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3x Standards. It is designed to convert data signal between 10/100 Base-Tx and 10/100 Base-Fx fast Ethernet. The data signal converted by such high performance media converter can be transmitted up to 120Km maximum by fiber-optical cable. The Converter is equipped with two fiber optic connectors (One for transmitting-Tx and another for receiving-Rx), two RJ-45 Jacks and one external power supply receptacle. Nine LED indicators are built-in for easy diagnosing and monitoring the status of power, Unshielded Twisted Paired (UTP) Link, UTP Activity, Fiber Link, Fiber Activity, Full duplex and data rates. It can be configured automatically for Full Duplex or Half Duplex operation. It is compact, cost-effective, low dissipative, high reliable and stable. It can be used in standalone applications or Rack-Mounted applications where multiple media converter can be inserted into a rack-mount chassis (Up 10 units) and allowing all the converters to be powered by a single internal power supply.
10/100/1000M Fiber Ethernet Media Converter is the network communication device that realizing smooth network upgrade without any additional cost. It is high-performance, cost effective and flexible solutions for a wide range of applications in the field of LAN campus network. It completely conforms to 10Base-T,100Base-TX,100Base-FX and IEEE 802.3x standards, and can connect with Person Computer, SERVER, HUB and SWITCH. It can be set into full/half duplex auto-negotiation by manual, and it has two transmission mode: SM and MM, and its interface has many selectable optic fiber connectors and RJ-45 connector.
Fiber Optic Media Converter Feature:
1. In conformity to IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX and IEEE802.3z standards. Built-in high efficient SRAM data storage space, with 1K query table, and 4-way associative hash algorithm.
2. Supports back pressure flow control, IEEE802.3x and half duplex.
3. Supports MDI/MDI-X auto-sensing.
4. Optional internal or external power supply.
5. Optional SC, ST, FC, or LC optical fiber connector.
6. LED indicators display the equipments operating status.
7. Supports 2U, 14-slot rack-mounted (for external power supply, desk type media converter only); supports U, 14-slot rack-mounted (for card type, gigabit media converter only);
8. Power supply: input 110-265V, or DC 48V, output 5V, 1A DC;
9. Operating temperature: 0C – 50C, relative humidity: 5% – 90%.
10. Dimensions: external power supply: 94mm (L)x71mm (W)x26mm (H)
11. Internal power supply: 150mm (L)x110mm (W)x28mm (H);
12. Internal power card type: 158mm (L)x126mm (W)x32mm (H)
1.10/100/1000M Fiber Ethernet Media Converter
2.10/100/1000M SFP Fiber Ethernet Media Converter
Fiber Optic Media Converter Applications:
1.Optical fiber communications systems;
2.Optical fiber access network;
3.Optical fiber CATV.
4.Optical fiber test equipments;
5.Optical fiber data communications;
10/100/1000M Fiber Ethernet Media Converter Information:
10/100/1000M Fiber Ethernet Media Converter Fiber Optic Media Converter Packaging：