FOST12B 12 Cores Fiber Optic Splice Tray
Advantages & Features
- Convenient fiber and adapter installation
- Excellent mechanic performance and durable
- Tray protection fiber independently
- Easy to operate and convenient maintenance
Share & DownloadFOST12B 12 Cores Fiber Optic Splice Tray datasheet,specification and drawings in PDF
Product details for FOST12B 12 Cores Fiber Optic Splice Tray
12 cores fiber splice tray with different design for better protecting fiber in fiber optic terminal box,optical distribution box or splice enclosures
12 cores fiber splice tray are used as an important accessory for fiber cable management items. Such as fiber optic terminal box, fiber optic splice closure, ftth terminal box, cabinet, etc. Splice tray expands fiber splice capabilities. Each tray provides space for mounting fiber splice protectors and excess fiber.
The cables are left in the splice tray. The splice tray offers a unique and flexible splice and storage system.12 cores fiber splice tray is engineered for use with indoor or outdoor splice hardware. With both loose tube and tight-buffered optical cable designs.
The compact splice cassettes designed for simple, cost effective low and mid-sized fiber splicing applications. Each cassette is supplied with splice holders that secure and protect both fusion and mechanical splices. It also the top cover is included.
12 cores fiber optic splice tray is made of plastic and designed for easy and efficient access to its interior. As well as to perform multiple, rapid interventions (open and close the tray) without requiring the use of special tools.The cover is easily assembled in the tray, in addition it provides protection to fiber stocks.
Splice trays normally hold up to 12 splices, and several trays are used together to splice a large fiber cable. Each tray provides space for mounting fiber splice protectors and excess fiber.
12 cores fiber splice tray FOST 12B Feature:
1. ABS material used ensures the body strong and light
2. The fusing distribution board of the unit box is integrating the fusing and distribution into one unity.
3. 12-fiber splice trays
4. Protect and manage heat shrink style spliced fibers
5. Heat shrink splice holder and sleeves included
6. Clear cover allows viewing or inspection of fibers without having to remove cover
7. Use for single-mode or multimode fiber
8. Durable injection-molded plastic trays and covers
9. Longer bending radius for fiber, Easy operation of fiber/pigtails
10. Easily disposed for particular needs
11. Suitable for ribbon or non-ribbon optical fiber cable
1. 12 cores fiber splice tray FOST12B
2. 12 cores fiber splice tray FOST 12B
12 cores fiber splice tray FOST 12B Applications:
1.Optical distribution frame
2.Fiber optic terminal box
3.FTTH terminal box
4. Fiber optic splice closure
12 cores fiber optic splice tray FOST 12B Packaging: